California Restaurant / Diner Accounting & Sales Tax Spreadsheet Templates for 2018 year end
Easy-to-use restaurant accounting & Sales Tax spreadsheet template for restaurants, diners and coffee shops etc in California. This restaurant accounting template will simplify your restaurant bookkeeping, Sales Tax return and 2018 year end accounts preparation.
- Made specifically for restaurants, diners and coffee shops etc in California, who file the simplified BOA-401-EZ sales tax returns
- For financial year ending in 2018 (financial year end date can be changed to any date in 2018)
- No bookkeeping experience required, just record income & payments/expenses
- The layout, formulas & also the 'predictive text' feature of Excel will help reduce the time you need to spend on record-keeping
- Drop-down menus makes categorising expenses very quick & straightforward
- Provides you with a monthly detailed trading profit & loss account
- Easy-to-use bookkeeping spreadsheet includes step-by-step instructions
The restaurant / diner accounting spreadsheet templates include:
- Clear instructions
- Restaurant Income sheet
- Restaurant expenses sheet
- Bank reconciliation facility
- Monthly Profit & Loss Account (automatically generated)
- Monthly Sales Tax return calculator (automatically generated)
- Quarterly Sales Tax return calculator (automatically generated)
"First class product, first class service I would highly recommend this product"
"Excellent spreadsheet,thank you very much"
"Good product - simple and easy to use"
"Really good spreadsheet, thank you"
"Very good for what I need thanks"
"Great value and service"
"program is excellent, many thanks"
Click here for California Restaurant / Diner Bookkeeping & Sales Tax Spreadsheets for 2016 Year End
Click here for California Restaurant / Diner Bookkeeping & Sales Tax Spreadsheets for 2017 Year End
All spreadsheets are designed using Microsoft Excel 2003, and will run on all later versions of Excel.
If you do not have Microsoft Excel, then the spreadsheets are compatible with the FREE OpenOffice software, available from www.openoffice.org